Baffled

Occasionally, when I'm up in the hills I hear the most god awaful sound coming from down below. No, it's not an eruption of one of Glasgow's volcanic plugs, or a tsunami coming in along the Clyde, but a motorbike (with moron). I wonder when I hear this roar firstly why it is legal (!!!), and secondly of the tye of person that buys these machines (whilst removing the baffler).

A video shown by the BBC some time back showed that a single noisy bike travelling across the city of Paris disturbs more than 11,000 people on its trip. 

So, today, I had a chance to get some payback. Some moron outside my living room window (my top floor living room window) decided in the interests of noising up the neighbours to roar his petite little yellow scooter. I was in the kitchen on the other side of the building but it didn't stop me from jumping and thinking that there was an earthquake going on. I went to the window to see a guy on his scooter taking his time to put his gloves on etc. He was a delivery guy who was obviously delivering something. And he knew what he was doing. I saw about three other curtains move from neighbouring flats, so it wasn't just my hyper acute hearing at work. He saw me looking down with the evil eye, and so he revved his engine and waved. So I went back into the kitchen and took an egg out of the fridge. Just as he was taking off I aimed it at his front wheel. It smashed beautifully on the ground just in front of him. Perfect! He stopped on the corner, got off his little moped, and did a little dance with his phone. 

Direct action! It's the only way to deal with these morons.

And never underestimate the power of a projectile egg ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment