The Window onto the World

The sun came out this morning for only the second time this month. I did similarly. Are we not all suns after all, stars that radiate and glow? And so I headed through Pollok Country Park to Pollokshaws train station where I was going to catch the train to Barrhead. But it was cancelled and so being the shamanic cyclist that I am I thought for a moment and headed over to Muirend for the train up to Neilston. It's only a few stops but it is emphatically uphill, and what a view as you approach the terminus. A widescreen window onto the world!













The lovely and peaceful island of Muirend train station. Maybe one day I'll put a book together on Glasgow's idyllic train stations...




Between Patterton and Neilston you have the most exquisite vista onto the Glasgow strath.



From Duncarnock Mount


Duncarnock Mount

No comments:

Post a Comment