The $50K Strait-Jacket

When I slid past this very expensive SUV today stranded at the traffic lights and behind another car, I simply saw the animal in a strait-jacket, albeit a very expensive strait-jacket, that could not fight back against the potential attacker. Except this two-wheeled attacker was not so much attacker as attackee whose life had been endangered just a few seconds beforehand by said SUV and his 'must overtake bicycle' inattentional blindness. As such, it wasn't just my life he endangered, but the oncoming traffic too whose lane he had to occupy for several seconds as he struggled to overtake an already speeding bicycle. So, when I came upon him at the traffic lights, I bitch-slapped him and removed his passenger wing mirror in a moment of Wing-chun beauty. Naturally, being in a strait-jacket, the only thing he could do was honk and fume. And I thought to myself not just what a wonderful world it is when Goliath gets his comeuppance but what a fool you must be to actually buy and wear a strait-jacket no matter how much it costs.


No comments:

Post a Comment