Feel The Train


Don't think. Feel.


Bruce Lee



There's spookiness afoot when you're constantly powering your self into the desert of the real. And this morning was no different. I left the house not looking at the time, (easy enough since there are no timepieces in my gaff and I don't have a dummy (smartphone)), intent on arriving at Cathcart train station (some twenty minutes away by bike) just in time to see the train pulling in. I never rushed, and never moved as if I was moving in order to reach somewhere at a certain time. In the great shamanic tradition, I was weightless and without the weight of time. And so it was today, that feeling before I left the house not so much of being on time (or rather, time being on me) but of being in time. And right enough, I arrived at the station a single minute before the train arrived. Just in time. I'm tempted to think that this is now 'instinct' for me, that I have a fair idea of the schedules of trains from past excursions, and how long it takes me to get to a given station from where I happen to be, and so without thinking about it the body just does it. The brain is bypassed by instinct - the ingrained imported memory of previous navigatings - so that now the  body thinks and remembers without you having to worry about it 'up top' so to speak. Some refer to this as the subconscious but it's really the 'Great Body' (that includes your body) sending you signals and communicating with you. 


This communication does not come from the 'future' (it just seems like the future since your greater Body is so capacious) but from your greater Body and Self (which contains all time-space) and thus from that which 'has already happened' but which just hasn't reached you (and your small ego-body) yet. The more capacious you become - the more you flow aboriginally - the more easily it is to 'hear this communication' since you are always in direct contact with the source. So, this morning, when I arrived at Cathcart just in time, you could say that I had simply been listening to my greater Self speak.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment