The Perfect Head

I shaved my head yesterday for the first time and today I took it out for a cycle. It felt great bobbing through the sky naked. And it looked great too, smooth and uniform compared with the tufted crabb grass look it previously had. In fact, it looked positively phallic in its newly smoothed status. And this got me wondering.

As a cyclist 'heading' into the hills, am I not then in some form of intercourse with Nature? Is Nature not in fact 'giving me head' by my cycling through her airs and rains and elements?

Is this not 'existential intercourse' (as opposed to the sectioning variety) where the head being given excites and stimulates the bodymind to the point where it dissolves into the universe and becomes it? Is not the whole body then the phallus in perfect union with Nature through the galvanizing act of self-populsion in natural media? And is this intercourse not rewarded with a fresh conceiving of the Self if not an 'immaculate conception' where the universe is birthed through 'Being that is aligned with its essence'?

Have we not then in misunderstanding the Nature of intercourse and of giving and receiving head failed to give birth to ourselves? And in doing so, have we not made the colossal mistake of giving birth to aliens?
























No comments:

Post a Comment