Giro Ergo Sum


The more I cycle the more I realise, in the flesh, the fundamental truth of existence: the dialectic of movement and repose, of stravaiging and remaining...

It is because man no longer moves his self, and allows it to be carried, that man has found himself in a bit of a mess.

I say this in the same week that Donald Trump is made president of arguably the most powerful country in the world. A triumph for Trump perhaps and his brainwashed clan, but a great loss for sanity and for the earth as a whole. It kinda shows you where the man-world is - in a state of absolute desperation.

Why?

The simple answer, though it may seem absurd to say so, is because THEY DO NOT CYCLE!

Think about it....

After or during a long cycle...





I think therefore I am.... yet I cycle therefore I think....




No comments:

Post a Comment