S.A.R.D.I.T: Space & Relative Dimension in Time

I regularly go into the hills and lose myself. Not physically but temporally, ecstatically. It is for this reason that I have coined the acronym SARDIT, which is, for those of you familiar with the Doctor (there is only one doctor who is at the same time the Dreamer), the TARDIS with the time and space properties reversed. So, time and relative dimension in space (TARDIS) becomes space and relative dimension in time (SARDIT). This means that when you go into the hills, time changes and expands to become somewhat 'larger' than it actually is. In the TARDIS it's space that changes and 'enlarges'. In the SARDIT, it's time. But it 'enlarges' to such an extent that it could be said that there is none, there is no time because it is 'complete'. 

This extemporal effect means that you do not age (like they do down there in the city) but renew and refresh through a natural communion with your Self. Space becomes embodied (as one moves through it and inhales it) at the same moment as time becomes ejected. The spirit then arises in this ecstatic momentum.

And so, I regularly come down from the hills feeling like a different person because I am, having thrown off my temporal shackles and extemporized Being, and become complete. Complete, from Latin com-, here as an intensive prefix, + plere 'to fill'.






No comments:

Post a Comment